Not Sure Your Copy Is Getting the Job Done? Time for a Check-up!
Get a Second Opinion
Ask yourself these three questions to see if you can benefit from a copy critique:
1. Are you currently tracking your customer acquisition costs and conversion rates?
2. Are you already converting any traffic into customers using your sales copy?
3. Do you want your sales copy to perform better?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may benefit from a copywriting critique.
- Target customer research
- Competitive research
- Headline and tagline analysis
- Body copy and Call-to-Action feedback
- Marketing message recommendations
- Final critique report with executive summary
The 5-step Provectus Copy Critique Process
Here is what will happen, in five steps, when you hire me for a critique:
Step 1: You’ll fill out the form below.
Step 2: I’ll follow up by email and send you an invoice. You’ll pay me upfront.
Step 3: You’ll email me your sales copy. Either a web link or a Word doc would work.
Step 4: I will ask a few simple questions via email. This is to get a more complete understanding of your target market, your product or service, and how you currently advertise.
Step 5: I’ll actually do the critique. Typical turnaround time is 10 business days.
What I will do is insert comments and make suggestions in a Word document, with “track changes” turned on so you can see what I’ve done. If you want me to critique a live web page, I will copy and paste the text into a Word doc first. I will also provide new headline ideas, suggest new copy angles to use, and recommendations on how to improve the flow.
Like it? Go ahead and fill out the form below!