Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.provectusdigital.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When someone visits www.provectusdigital.com we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the sign-up process for our weekly copywriting tips, we collect name and email address information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organizations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, ActiveCampaign, to deliver information about our services and to periodically make offers. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our email campaign. For more information, please see ActiveCampaign’s on their website (you will have to visit their site yourself as we won’t link it here). You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by contacting us.
We may share anonymized personal information with other organizations, particularly HubSpot and And.Co, which I use as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and Invoicing tool, respectively. However, we will never share sensitive information or your payment details with anyone else.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to here.
When you send a message through our contact and client intake forms, you are agreeing to share your information with us so we can contact you and make offers as we see fit.
If you no longer want to hear from us, tell us via email and we will delete all of your information stored in our databases.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our websites are designed by:
– Provectus Digital, or on behalf of NK Digital Agency, LLC, and are necessary to make the website function properly;
– Third parties who participate with us in marketing programs; and
– Third parties who broadcast online advertisements on behalf of NK Digital Agency, LLC.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
2. For Provectus Digital to market to you, particularly online advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable Provectus Digital to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
This policy was last updated in May 2019 and will be reviewed annually.